Condolence Register Julius Oniosun

December 23, 2020

Julius Oluwole Oniosun

6th April 1988 to 19th December 2020

Gone too Soon

Julius Oniosun was a Sports Coach at LPSS for 5 years working in the Physical Education (PE) department. He was well loved by students, parents and colleagues. His is an extraordinary story!

His connection to LPSS started in July 2012 when he was employed by Prudential Guards Limited (PGL) as a security guard and posted to work at the school. He was passionate about sports and skilled, especially in football and asked if he could work as a volunteer.

After passing extra safeguarding checks, he was accepted. He applied to PGL to be placed on the permanent night shift so that he could volunteer as a football coach, and he extended this to supporting the PE teachers during PE lessons. He also handled “after school football clubs” in collaboration with other PE Teachers.

It was his handling of “after school clubs” that first drew the attention of the then Headteacher Mr. John Samuel to Julius. Mr. Samuel also handled the “after school” Rugby Club. On a fateful day, Mr. Samuel came late to take the Rugby Club. In his absence, Julius took over and kept the students engaged until Mr. Samuel arrived. Mr. Samuel was impressed at the initiative he took. According to Julius, the next day, Mr. Samuel invited him for a meeting, and offered him the position of Sports Coach in the PE department of the school. Julius resigned amicably from PGL and became a full time staff of the school from September 2015.

His colleagues in the PE department describe him as a team player, selfless and dedicated; always ready to fill any gaps. Students and parents speak fondly about his football training and his contribution to the preparation and participation in the School’s trips to the World School Games in Dubai in 2018, 2019 and 2020.

Julius was a pillar of his family. He was a father figure to his younger brothers and sisters, and to his nieces and nephews. He was returning from a visit to his elder sister at Ile-Ife when he met his untimely death in a ghastly motor accident on the 19th of December 2020. He was laid to rest in his home town, Okeho, Osun State on Sunday 20th of December 2020. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Though Julius’ death is a painful loss to all of us, at LPSS, we choose to celebrate his short and impactful life. May the Almighty console his family. You can sign the Virtual Condolence Register that has been set up for him by adding a comment below this article.

All comments (78)
  • Johnson
    December 23, 2020 at 8:53 pm

May his soul rest in perfect peace. AMEN

• Owolabi Kolawole
      @Johnson
      December 23, 2020 at 9:22 pm

I was lucky enough to work with Julius and got a chance to see what a great man he was. I will miss him dearly […] Read MoreI was lucky enough to work with Julius and got a chance to see what a great man he was. I will miss him dearly and wanted to extend my sympathies to the family. With heavy heart, I say good night JULIUS. Read Less

• Ameena Ibraheem
    December 23, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Dear Coach Julius, you will be dearly missed, he was my son and daughters football teacher and PE teacher at LPSS, it’s so so sad, […] Read MoreDear Coach Julius, you will be dearly missed, he was my son and daughters football teacher and PE teacher at LPSS, it’s so so sad, we just finished PE exams not long ago and classes, I can still remember his voice teaching the kids on the virtual platform....he shall be truly missed ..... we belong to the lord and unto him we shall return. Ripp Coach Julius ...... Read Less

• Mosh
    December 23, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Julius was a great guy! His PE lessons were so much fun for the reception children. I watched his class every Monday at 1pm. I […] Read MoreJulius was a great guy! His PE lessons were so much fun for the reception children. I watched his class every Monday at 1pm. I don’t even know how to tell my son that his beloved PE teacher is gone! He will be sorely missed. May His gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord and may God comfort his family as only He can. Read Less

• Khadija’s mom
    December 23, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Rest In Peace Coach Julius. He was such a pleasant and passionate teacher. Wishing his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

• Ankita Chawla
    December 23, 2020 at 9:09 pm

Gone from our sight, but never from our heart. Rest in Peace Coach Julius!

• Sandeep Arora
    December 23, 2020 at 9:10 pm

May his Soul Rest in Peace...

• Mr Daniel Agidi
    December 23, 2020 at 9:11 pm

May his gentle soul rest in Peace, sincere condolences to his family & colleagues

• Arthur
    December 23, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Julius was a complete hardworking gentlemen. May his soul rest in peace

• Sinmisola Hughes-Obisesan
    December 23, 2020 at 9:42 pm

Mr Julius will be truly missed. Such a kind hearted soul who had a passion for his craft and inspired all the kids he taught. May […] Read MoreMr Julius will be truly missed. Such a kind hearted soul who had a passion for his craft and inspired all the kids he taught. May he rest in perfect peace and our deepest condolences to his family. Read Less

• Funmi Adeosun
      @Sinmisola Hughes-Obisesan
      December 23, 2020 at 10:11 pm

The news of your death was a rude shock. Your voice on the pitch lingers still. Yet to believe you are gone! Good night Julius!

• Carol
    December 23, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Dear Julius, When I spoke to you on Thursday 17th morning, little did I know that would be the last time I would hear your […] Read MoreDear Julius, When I spoke to you on Thursday 17th morning, little did I know that would be the last time I would hear your voice...my little boy Ade absolutely loved PE lessons with you, and on hearing your voice on the other end of the phone...I asked that he say "hello and bye bye" to teacher ...it's all still clear in my mind...Ade saying "bye bye teacher...and you responded with "bye bye Ademide"...You gave LPSS the very best of yourself, thank you for the passion and dedication with which you carried out your lessons ...I will no longer hear your energetic voice from the music rooms as you coach the children in the hall...It is indeed Good bye dear Julius. Rest well Julius...Words fail me. May Almighty God grant your loved ones grace through this great loss. Read Less

• Mama Adam
    December 23, 2020 at 10:17 pm

I admired his soft tough approach. A gentle soul. May coach Julius soul rest in. Perfect peace.

• Adeola Olaleye
    December 23, 2020 at 10:28 pm

This is too painful to bear. It still feels like a dream to me. The online teaching brought us closer. He was such a cool […] Read MoreThis is too painful to bear. It still feels like a dream to me. The online teaching brought us closer. He was such a cool headed and respectful guy. May your loved ones receive fortitude to bear the loss. Goodnight dear Mr. Julius. Read Less

• Adesoji Omoigui
      @Adeola Olaleye
      January 4, 2021 at 7:30 pm

Dear Coach Julius, you were so gentle and kind to the children during their early morning training sessions. Always encouraging them to keep going. May […] Read MoreDear Coach Julius, you were so gentle and kind to the children during their early morning training sessions. Always encouraging them to keep going. May your soul RIP. May the Lord be with your family and comfort them at this difficult time. Read Less

• Lawrine Nwagbo
    December 23, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Although I don’t know him personally but I have met with him severally during parents-teacher conference. He was very patient and kind. He always took […] Read MoreAlthough I don’t know him personally but I have met with him severally during parents-teacher conference. He was very patient and kind. He always took his time to explain things to me about fitness for my two boys. My son later got close to him when he joined the school football squad plus the children also enjoyed his online PE classes. This is a very painful loss. My profound condolences to his family and loved ones. This is truly tragic! Rest in perfect peace Coach Julius. Read Less

• Abolade Michael
      @Lawrine Nwagbo
      January 17, 2021 at 3:34 pm

So pathetic to see our talented guy no more. UNILAG students are saying good bye. Faculty of Education students aren't still believe u are no […] Read MoreSo pathetic to see our talented guy no more. UNILAG students are saying good bye. Faculty of Education students aren't still believe u are no more. HKE students can't bear the loss. My school best friend Julius, am not still getting myself. Only God can console me. I love you so much Julius. We will surely miss you. Read Less

• Manjusha Kapur
    December 24, 2020 at 3:03 am

You will be terribly missed dear Julius by all at LPSS! I have no words to express my grief!! Rest in eternal peace!!

• Adeola Osabumwenre
    December 24, 2020 at 3:31 am

Julius was a gentle but hard working man. May his soul rest in peace.

• Wemiloore’s Mum
    December 24, 2020 at 3:41 am

Dear Coach Julius, you had a distinctive bond with the young boys and girls of the school - a necessity for development and sportsmanship. Your […] Read MoreDear Coach Julius, you had a distinctive bond with the young boys and girls of the school - a necessity for development and sportsmanship. Your humility, open ears and willingness to improve stood out too. Thank You. May God grant you eternal rest, forgive your sins and console the loved ones you left behind -Amen. Adieu Coach! Read Less

• Deepak Gupta
    December 24, 2020 at 5:19 am

Extremely saddened by this unfortunate incident. We will all pray for his soul to rest in peace.

• Tosin and Lekan Lawal
    December 24, 2020 at 6:36 am

It's still surreal, but as people of faith we believe from God we have come and unto Him we shall return. Coach Julius was a […] Read MoreIt's still surreal, but as people of faith we believe from God we have come and unto Him we shall return. Coach Julius was a very wonderful person. His love for the children was evident in the way he related with them and the way the children reciprocated. He was our younger son's year 3 P.E teacher and we fondly remember hearing his voice and seeing him on the virtual meet every Monday and Tuesday! He was also the school's football coach, so as sports parents we have had lots of engagements with him over the years. Its interesting to read that Julius has been at LPSS for the same amount of time we have been part of the school, as he has always demonstrated so much professionalism right from the beginning, be it in school or at any of the school's sporting event. He particularly demonstrated this character at the annual world school games events, to the delight of many of us, the parents. He was truly a young man of exemplary character and he will be sorely missed. May his soul rest in peace and may the Almighty give strength and comfort his loved ones. (Amen). Read Less

• Lois
    December 24, 2020 at 7:07 am

Words fail me Julius, words fail me! You meant so much to us at LPSS. Your commitment to your work and your ever pleasant nature. ‘Ms […] Read MoreWords fail me Julius, words fail me! You meant so much to us at LPSS. Your commitment to your work and your ever pleasant nature. ‘Ms Lois, anything for the boy’, ‘Mr Julius, anything for the girl’. That had become our way of saying hi and was very likely the last thing we said to each other. It took about 3 days before the reality of the news finally hit me and when it hit, it hit big time. We are all broken but know that no one who experiences life in heaven will ever want to return to this imperfect world. Your death reminds us to live each day as if it were our last because we do not know what tomorrow holds. Julius, you have finished your race and have passed on the baton to us. I pray we too run our race well so that when it’s time to go, we will be ready. Read Less

• Idongesit Omo-Agege
    December 24, 2020 at 7:33 am

Coach Julius was very good with the children and mine enjoyed after school club and PE interactions with him. Through the COVID stay home terms, […] Read MoreCoach Julius was very good with the children and mine enjoyed after school club and PE interactions with him. Through the COVID stay home terms, he occasionally would reach out to find out if my boys were exercising and generally keeping fit. Rest In Peace Julius, LPSS has lost a good one. Read Less

• Kore’s mum
    December 24, 2020 at 7:45 am

Coach Julius’ impact on the children was very evident. He was always friendly and pleasant. Through online school it was clear his class was a […] Read MoreCoach Julius’ impact on the children was very evident. He was always friendly and pleasant. Through online school it was clear his class was a clear favourite. He will be sorely missed. Read Less

• Sola Ajakaiye
    December 24, 2020 at 8:15 am

Am speechless. My heart skips every minute I remember you Julius. The great and wonderful time we shared together as a family in LPSS. […] Read MoreAm speechless. My heart skips every minute I remember you Julius. The great and wonderful time we shared together as a family in LPSS. Heaven knows best. You will forever be in my heart. Read Less

• Mr and Mrs Jerry Uwangue
      @Sola Ajakaiye
      December 24, 2020 at 8:36 am

Coach Julius made a great impact in the life of our kids and beyond. They felt really bad when they head what happened. Our prayers […] Read MoreCoach Julius made a great impact in the life of our kids and beyond. They felt really bad when they head what happened. Our prayers are with him and his family. LPS Please accept our deepest and heartfelt condolences. Read Less

• Yousra Bader
    December 24, 2020 at 8:26 am

Mr. Julius was too close to the kids and knew each one very well. He was doing his job with passion. He was the first […] Read MoreMr. Julius was too close to the kids and knew each one very well. He was doing his job with passion. He was the first and only one who called my son AbdAlkarim “AK” and we all liked the special way he had to communicate with each kid. May his soul rest in peace. Read Less

• Abin Banerjee
    December 24, 2020 at 8:58 am

Rest in peace Coach Sir. May God give his family the strength to overcome this loss.

• Stavros Diamantidis
    December 24, 2020 at 10:13 am

R.I.P Coach!!!

• Plato Syrimis
    December 24, 2020 at 11:08 am

I was extremely saddened to hear about the passing of Coach Julius. We all worked so hard together over 2 years or so to inspire […] Read MoreI was extremely saddened to hear about the passing of Coach Julius. We all worked so hard together over 2 years or so to inspire the kids to succeed at football tournaments both locally and in Dubai. He was such an inspiration to the kids and they loved and respected him. Thank you for your great work. We will miss you, but God knows best. Rest in heavenly bliss. Read Less

• Kate Okan
    December 24, 2020 at 11:35 am

Dear Julius, your death took us all by surprise. It bleeds my heart to see that you are gone. You were so full of life, […] Read MoreDear Julius, your death took us all by surprise. It bleeds my heart to see that you are gone. You were so full of life, gentle and very energetic. Heaven have indeed gained a soul! You will be greatly missed! Continue to rest in the bosom of the Almighty. Read Less

• Ghaffar
    December 24, 2020 at 12:02 pm

I will miss mr julius a lot. It was a sad death but no one can live forever. Rest in peace Mr. Julius am sure […] Read MoreI will miss mr julius a lot. It was a sad death but no one can live forever. Rest in peace Mr. Julius am sure everyone in lpss and outside of lpss will miss u. -Ghaffar Odunewu Read Less

• Halim Odunewu
    December 24, 2020 at 12:09 pm

i still can not believe it. He was a fantastic teacher and when I heard it for the 1st time I was sad. Halim Odunewu

• Amelia
    December 24, 2020 at 12:13 pm

When I got the news that he was dead I was very sad, he was a very good P.E teacher and now that you'r gone […] Read MoreWhen I got the news that he was dead I was very sad, he was a very good P.E teacher and now that you'r gone am very sad. R.I.P Amelia Odunewu. Read Less

• Joy Omooba
    December 24, 2020 at 5:45 pm

You will surely be missed , your energy was so contagious coz we always felt it through our daughter Mosope Omooba and she indeed she […] Read MoreYou will surely be missed , your energy was so contagious coz we always felt it through our daughter Mosope Omooba and she indeed she loved your class and was always looking forward . God be the comfort of the family he left behind . May his soul Rest In Peace . Read Less

• Olushola Onioluwa
      @Joy Omooba
      December 25, 2020 at 10:01 am

Words cannot express how saddened I felt at the news of your sudden death Julius. I will dearly miss your ever cheerful smiles and gentle […] Read MoreWords cannot express how saddened I felt at the news of your sudden death Julius. I will dearly miss your ever cheerful smiles and gentle nature. Keep resting on in the bossom of the Lord and may the Lord continue to comfort your beloved ones left behind. Read Less

• Chinwe Chikelu-Iguh, Zara's Mum
    December 24, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Dear Coach Julius, This is such a painful loss. You had so much ahead of you!!! We lost a shining star. God knows Best. Thank you for […] Read MoreDear Coach Julius, This is such a painful loss. You had so much ahead of you!!! We lost a shining star. God knows Best. Thank you for all the hard work with The kids. They love you so much. May your Beautiful Soul rest in the most perfect peace. Amen Read Less

• Miss Uche
    December 25, 2020 at 6:33 am

I am still in utter disbelief Coach Julius. You will surely be missed. Praying for your family.

• Chris Ulu
    December 25, 2020 at 8:26 am

This is such a shock! May His gentle soul rest in perfect peace and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear such an […] Read MoreThis is such a shock! May His gentle soul rest in perfect peace and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear such an irreparable loss. Read Less

• Danesi Obemeata
    December 25, 2020 at 9:21 am

A very hard working young man, heaven has gained a very good one. Good night Julius.

• ALIU OWOLABI OSHOSANYA
    December 25, 2020 at 10:12 am

“A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again.” Miss you Julius Oniosun... Bro […] Read More“A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again.” Miss you Julius Oniosun... Bro 'J' that's what I call you and respond Baba. Read Less

• Karen Mwanza
    December 25, 2020 at 10:22 am

Heaven has received an angel. Keep shining coach. Praying for your family to find comfort and peace. RIP.

• Morenikeji Adewuyi
    December 25, 2020 at 11:47 am

I was shocked when I heard about your death Mr. Julius. I can still remember the last online PE lesson you took the children in […] Read MoreI was shocked when I heard about your death Mr. Julius. I can still remember the last online PE lesson you took the children in my class. May your soul rest in perfect peace and I pray comfort for your family. Read Less

• Lisboa Babatunde
    December 25, 2020 at 8:39 pm

Such a great loss to the LPSS community. Julius was such a complete gentle man, very friendly and calm. The news of his sudden departure […] Read MoreSuch a great loss to the LPSS community. Julius was such a complete gentle man, very friendly and calm. The news of his sudden departure is still a big shock ! Read Less

• Rasaq Lawal
    December 25, 2020 at 9:07 pm

This is a great loss to the school. May his gentle soul rest in peace

• Anita Okoye
    December 26, 2020 at 11:32 pm

May His gentle soul rest in peace, my son really looked forward to PE classes during this pandemic because of how engaging and fun Coach […] Read MoreMay His gentle soul rest in peace, my son really looked forward to PE classes during this pandemic because of how engaging and fun Coach Victor was. He will be greatly missed! Read Less

• KEMI ASOJO
    December 27, 2020 at 10:29 am

A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved JULIUS in pain. Sleep on JULIUS

• Iwoje Eguavoen
    December 27, 2020 at 10:52 am

Dear Julius, you where such a nice amiable young man and a great coach! May your gentle soul Rest in Peace and may you rest […] Read MoreDear Julius, you where such a nice amiable young man and a great coach! May your gentle soul Rest in Peace and may you rest at the bosom of our Lord. Amen Read Less

• Ogadinma Amilegbe
    December 27, 2020 at 11:16 am

It took me days to believe you are gone! A very gentle, quiet and dedicated teacher. Dear Mr. Julius, you will surely and greatly be […] Read MoreIt took me days to believe you are gone! A very gentle, quiet and dedicated teacher. Dear Mr. Julius, you will surely and greatly be missed! Rest in the bossom of the Almighty. Read Less

• maimuna maikano-lawal
    December 27, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Julius, the news of your untimely death has left a gap in LPSS. When I remember who you were, it gladdens my heart because, you […] Read MoreJulius, the news of your untimely death has left a gap in LPSS. When I remember who you were, it gladdens my heart because, you came to this world, represented God well and God decided to take you when your ovation was loudest the most. Rest on dearest Julius. Read Less

• P. Nnanah
    December 27, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Mr. Julius Oniosun was such a wonderful colleague. He was dedicated, loyal, and a good team player. I feel truly saddened that he is no […] Read MoreMr. Julius Oniosun was such a wonderful colleague. He was dedicated, loyal, and a good team player. I feel truly saddened that he is no more with us. I can’t comprehend why death could snatch such a wonderful person from us. But this clearly points to the fact that no one knows the time he/she will leave this world. Hmmm! You will be missed forever and always, Julius. The beautiful moments you shared with us will always speak of the great person that you were. Rest in peace up in heaven! Read Less

• Kemi Thompson
    December 28, 2020 at 12:38 am

May his soul rest in peace and I pray that God should grant his family the fortitude to bear the vaccum.

• Ken Ibe
    December 28, 2020 at 6:03 am

I called your line shortly before exams began on 9th December. You solved my problem. It never occured to me that it was going to […] Read MoreI called your line shortly before exams began on 9th December. You solved my problem. It never occured to me that it was going to be our last communication. I am sorely pained by your sudden and painful departure. "Ogbuefi" was your prefered name for me. I can't remember the year you last called me by my real name. May your truly gentle soul find solace in God. Requiescat in pace. Read Less

• Olugbenga Payne
    December 28, 2020 at 11:54 am

Julius. I must confess that the news of your death touched me in ways I can not explain because you are are very loving colleague, […] Read MoreJulius. I must confess that the news of your death touched me in ways I can not explain because you are are very loving colleague, brother and friend. May your gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace but your legacy of hard work, dedication, kindness and professionalism continues to live on. God will continue to be with the family you have left behind. Rest on bro. Read Less

• Nnanah Uduak Bassey
    December 29, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Mr Julius, we will miss you so much! May your soul rest in peace.

• Stella Duodu
    December 29, 2020 at 11:31 pm

It was really hard for me to believe when the news of your death came. Coach Julius, words are not enough to explain/ describe your […] Read MoreIt was really hard for me to believe when the news of your death came. Coach Julius, words are not enough to explain/ describe your humility and hardworking spirit. Good night coach Julius. Read Less

• Obi Chinyere
    December 30, 2020 at 7:56 pm

It breaks my heart to think you are no more. You sowed a seed in our hearts and you will be forever be remembered. May […] Read MoreIt breaks my heart to think you are no more. You sowed a seed in our hearts and you will be forever be remembered. May your soul rest in perfect peace Amen. Read Less

• Hadi El-laham
    December 31, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Thank You Coach Julius, Your hard work and dedication have inspired me to become more than I ever dreamed I could. Thank you for pushing […] Read MoreThank You Coach Julius, Your hard work and dedication have inspired me to become more than I ever dreamed I could. Thank you for pushing me to my limits and beyond. You have inspired me to become not just a better athlete, but a better person as well. You will always be remembered in our hearts. Rest Easy Coach❤️🕊. Read Less

• Hadi El-laham
    December 31, 2020 at 1:58 pm

• Aderonke Orebanwo
    December 31, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Mr. Julius was indeed a very gentle and committed man. I pray God gives his family the strength they need...It’s indeed very painful... and a […] Read MoreMr. Julius was indeed a very gentle and committed man. I pray God gives his family the strength they need...It’s indeed very painful... and a sharp reminder for us to live our lives ready for our maker. Read Less

• Navil
    December 31, 2020 at 7:36 pm

I refuse to believe this wonderful man has passed away. What an inspiration he was to my peers and I. He was an amazing coach […] Read MoreI refuse to believe this wonderful man has passed away. What an inspiration he was to my peers and I. He was an amazing coach but more importantly a wonderful human being. He believed in me and gave me chances when no one else did. I am in utter shock. I will miss you coach, rest in peace Read Less

• Al-Sakaf’s family
    January 2, 2021 at 12:41 pm

May his gentle soul Rest In Peace

• Dassy Ojuroye
    January 4, 2021 at 1:11 pm

May his soul rest in perfect peace. Tobi Ojuroye. Coach Julius was always pleasant and encouraged Tobi all the time he saw him ,even when […] Read MoreMay his soul rest in perfect peace. Tobi Ojuroye. Coach Julius was always pleasant and encouraged Tobi all the time he saw him ,even when giving feedback it was always positive. May almighty God grant his soul perfect rest and the family the grace to bear this loss. Read Less

• Joanne Aluko
    January 5, 2021 at 8:40 am

Dear Coach Julius, even though we were colleagues, you were like a brother and I could trust your judgement about my daughters. My trip with […] Read MoreDear Coach Julius, even though we were colleagues, you were like a brother and I could trust your judgement about my daughters. My trip with you and Rachael to Dubai, left me with memories of your personality rarely seen on the school premises. You were so talented yet humble about your gifts. I was looking out to seeing you in the spotlights, I guess not on this parts. You will be fondly remembered. Read Less

• JIO
    January 5, 2021 at 10:22 am

This loss is unbearable, unbelievable, and unthinkable... Julius, you shall be sorely missed.

• Bashirat Odunewu
    January 5, 2021 at 10:25 am

May God Almighty comfort the family of Julius and the LPSS community. Julius was very well loved by the kids and greatly appreciated by parents […] Read MoreMay God Almighty comfort the family of Julius and the LPSS community. Julius was very well loved by the kids and greatly appreciated by parents and those he came into contact with. He was an enthusiastic and encouraging Coach to my son and will be greatly missed. May the gentle soul of Julius rest in perfect peace. Amen. Read Less

• Mark O
    January 6, 2021 at 6:45 pm

Mr Julius will be missed. The Football coach and PE Teacher. Very sad and may soul rest in peace and may God give the family […] Read MoreMr Julius will be missed. The Football coach and PE Teacher. Very sad and may soul rest in peace and may God give the family the strength to bear the soul. What a great guy and PE Teacher! Read Less

• Tariq Tinubu
    January 8, 2021 at 7:51 am

May Mr. Julius' soul rest in peace. He was my PE teacher from Reception to Year 3. It was a big pleasure to have him […] Read MoreMay Mr. Julius' soul rest in peace. He was my PE teacher from Reception to Year 3. It was a big pleasure to have him as my PE teacher may his family have joy and may he and all of us have joy as the days pass. Amen. Read Less

• Isaac Eberechukwu-Joshua
    January 8, 2021 at 7:17 pm

rest in peace Coach Julius. Isaac.

• Oyinda Yussuf
    January 8, 2021 at 11:35 pm

May your soul rest in peace dear Mr.Julius. Gone But Never Forgotten!

• Sanyade Okoli
    January 11, 2021 at 11:30 am

What a loss!! I still can't believe it! May God comfort and strengthen His loved ones.

• Adesuwa
    January 16, 2021 at 10:19 pm

You are indeed gone too soon. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace

• Adeolu Idowu (Morinsola and Ayomini's Mum)
    February 3, 2021 at 10:44 pm

It's very hard to believe that Coach Julius is gone! He was coach to both my girls for football and later in athletics. […] Read MoreIt's very hard to believe that Coach Julius is gone! He was coach to both my girls for football and later in athletics. I remember him taking one them to an Invitation Relay Race on the same day she had a swimming competition for the school - there was Nigerian time in operation at the races .. after some negotiation, he got the relay moved up the schedule to get her/them to the swimming meet on time. Coach Julius was always calm, gentle, listening and helpful. You called my girls 'Iya Ibadan' and also playfully called Morinsola 'Ayomini' sometimes to get her to pay attention .. so that she will retort that she is not! With all the LPS children .. through the tough early morning, weekend and holiday trainings for competitions , you worked hard and were dedicated. You took very good care of them during travels and motivated them. You put up with pushy parents like me. My last 'graduated' from LPS almost 2 years ago, but you are certainly a big part of their Sports and LPS story, you are in our pictures and our memories .... REST IN PERFECT PEACE COACH JULIUS .. your race was swift but impactful. Read Less

• Victor Akinmoyo
    March 5, 2021 at 11:36 am

Mr. Julius is a team player who always gives his best in all our practice and his love for the game football is huge. your children […] Read MoreMr. Julius is a team player who always gives his best in all our practice and his love for the game football is huge. your children will miss your impact and we in the coaching circle will miss your great contributions. rest on friend. Read Less

• Steph Ranson